The New York Mets offense is struggling. The team has a collective .230/.302/.382 triple-slash, with a .684 OPS–which ranks 26th in the major leagues. However, the real issue is with the Mets’ outfield. Mets’ center fielders have combined for a .530 OPS+ (worst in the majors) and right fielders a .621 (tied for third worst). While Mike Baxter and Andrew Brown, perhaps, deserve a chance to start this season, the Mets need to sign to-be free agent Shin-Soo Choo this coming off-season.…read the rest of this article on Yahoo! Sports.
- Chase Utley creates opportunity for Citi Field’s first lasting memory
- Three unexciting trades that would immediately help the Mets’ offense
- Curtis Granderson would be a fit with the ailing San Francisco Giants
- Mets should consider swapping Jon Niese for Addison Reed
- Bringing up Conforto now will help Mets better evaluate trade deadline needs
- Mets pass on Aramis Ramirez, but faith in Wright’s return is worrisome
- Why doesn’t Sandy Alderson realize Jon Niese’s value is so low?
- The New York Mets can improve from within, but refuse to
- The Wilmer Flores experiment shouldn’t be viewed as a failure
- Nick Markakis is not the Mets’ savior
- Jenrry Mejia’s Sports Hernia Has Improved His Change Up
- Al Alburquerque Should Be Closing For The Detroit Tigers
- The Savvyest, Smaller Moves Executed This MLB Non-Waiver Trade Deadline
- Bartolo Colon: So What’s The Trade Market For a 41-Year-Old Pitcher?
- The [Mis]treatment of Daniel Murphy
- J.J. Hardy: Where Did All His Home Run Power Go?
- Dellin Betances: The Biggest Success Story in the 2014 New York Yankees’ Bullpen
- Joba Chamberlain is Back, Baby
- New York Mets: Who Is Going to Crack Their 2015 Rotation?
- Should the New York Mets Be Worried About Bartolo Colon?
- 3 MLB Hitters Enjoying Surprising Aprils (And Could Continue to Surprise in 2014)
- Michael Pineda Could Have Done a Better Job Hiding Pine Tar
- Minnesota Twins: It’s Time for the Josmil Pinto Era
- Could the Texas Rangers Be a Fit for Daniel Murphy?
- Ervin Santana: A Potential Bargain for Pitching-Starved MLB Teams
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.