After re-signing David Wright to a lifetime contract, the Mets have now turned their attention to, simultaneously, contractually extending and evaluating the trade market for R.A. Dickey. Unlike Wright, trading Dickey would not have the same type of PR backlash, and additionally, the return would hypothetically fill a few voids. But the New York Mets have more than a few voids to fill.…read the rest of this article on Baseball News Source.
- RT @msimonespn: wow...PECOTA has the Mets at 80-82 and only 4 games from Wild Card #2...interesting! 2 years ago
- American League: Projected Platoons for 2013: With the ever rising cost of offense, more and more t... bit.ly/12iPqm9 #TheBeanball 2 years ago
- How Valuable is Yoenis Cespedes?: Billy Beane and the Oakland Athletics have long been known for ac... bit.ly/1195Tsl #TheBeanball 2 years ago
- What Should We Expect from Mike Morse in 2013?: Mike Morse is the definition of a late-bloomer. Fro... bit.ly/ZZzIuW #TheBeanball 2 years ago
- New Boston Red Sox Closer, Joel Hanrahan, is Not a Closer: At best, Joel Hanrahan is a good relieve... bit.ly/TFx9Ry #TheBeanball 2 years ago